Ihr seid auf der Suche nach einem 3-Drucker? Dann ist der hier vielleicht passend.
- Creality Ender-3 S1 Upgraded 3D-Drucker für 399,99€ inkl. Versand aus DE über eBay
- Vergleichspreise ab 439€ – ihr spart 39€
Creality ist in dem Bereich ja eine eigene Instanz kann man sagen.
- Quick Assembly & Strong Expansibility: 96% of the printer body is pre-installed, only 6 steps and the maintenance of the printer simple and easy. Ender-3 S1 with a wide variety of preset interfaces for laser engraving and LED lamps, Ender-3 S1 offers more functions for you. Compatible with more flaments, it can print PLA, TPU, PETG, ABS, etc., enabling you to release your creativity. Such as TPU mobile phone models, etc.
- „Sprite“ Direct Extruder: Our brand-new self-developed „Sprite“ direct dual-gear extruder features two chrome steel gears that are engaged at a 1:3.5 gear ratio. With a pushing force of up to 80N, the extruder realizes smooth feeding and discharging of filaments without slipping. Compared with other direct extruders, the „Sprite“ is lighter and features less inertia and more precise positioning.
- CR Touch Automatic Bed Leveling Device: Self-developed CR Touch 16-point automatic bed leveling technology saves you the trouble of manual leveling. Simple and easy to use, the intelligent leveling system can automatically compensate for the printing height of different points of the hotbed. And the innovative PC coating printing platform brings good adhesion and printed models can easily be removed by bending the print sheet.
- High-precision Dual Z-Axis & Low-noise Operating: With a Z-axis dual-screw+Z-axis dual-motor design, Ender-3 S1 works smoother and more synchronously to lower the possibility of lines and ridges on the sides of your print, thus improving the printing quality. And the brand-new 32-bit silent mainboard runs at low decibel levels, greatly reducing noise to let you enjoy your printing.
- Continuous Reliable Printing & Filament Detector: Ender-3 S1 features the function of detecting flament run out on breakage/power loss and resume printing after recovery. By accurately recording the printing data at the time of power outage/filament run out or breakage, it helps to avoid the waste of filaments and time caused by accidents.